On 14 December 2020, Germany’s Federal Foreign Office was hosting the second "Future Affairs" conference in Berlin, a joint production with re:publica and with the support of the non-profit think tank Stiftung Neue Verantwortung. This year’s international event was focusing on the topic "Decoupling the Internet – Taking Sides or Chances?".
- Federal Foreign Minister
- Deputy Executive Secretary
- Scientist, Musician, Visual Artist & Author
- Senior Policy Analyst
- European Commissioner for Justice
- 15.01.2021Watch the recap movie and all programme sessions online.
- 09.12.2020Virtual Reality Tour through ZKM | Center for Art and Media Karlsruhe as part of the "Future Affairs" conference on 14 December.
- 09.12.2020Future Affairs Berlin 2020 live.